Best-seller is proud to be part of the quality control and monitoring process of the project “Quality of European Youth Work – It’s about You(th), approved in the Round 1 2015 under KA2 of Erasmus+ – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Capacity building in the field of youth.
Project is going to be implemented by 23-organizations strong consortium, lead by Center for the study of social democracy from Serbia.
The goal of the project is to improve the capacities and enable the aspirations of organizations and institutions so that they can contribute to and benefit from carrying out higher quality projects, thus ensuring more opportunities and higher standards of non-formal education for youth in their communities and around Europe. The project, with its seven planned activities, will:
- Establish new standards of quality in future Erasmus+ projects;
- Foster learning and exchange on key competences of project managers, trainers, youth workers and volunteers involved in future Erasmus+ projects;
- Raise the level of understanding of the importance of recognition of youth work and non-formal education in general, and through the Erasmus+ Programme in particular;
- Strengthen the impact of future Erasmus+ projects on communities towards which they are directed.
- Further advance the quality and recognition of youth work on a European level.
The duration of the project is 2 years. Best-seller’s staff will have active role throughout the project’s duration and especially during Final evaluation meeting.